Sunday, March 17, 2013

Another Show ... In JAPAN !!

 




Looking at this beautiful blue sky makes me feel happy & fresh always ... Hello Japan, I am heading to see you all tomorrow, my friends!! Another busy week, another show to attend ...  
 









I am taking off to Japan tomorrow for another 'Mineral Show' !! Of course I airn't just go all the way to Japan for WORK ...  (><)
No way ... I will have to enjoy all GOOD FOODS while I'm there, hahaha!! 
 


I will be carrying one of my favorite Lightning Ridge, Black Opal Loose (see the link here) with me so that I can always feel Gold Coast's TRUE BLUE SKY ...
 
 






 
 
 
 
But since my job is to show & share these beautiful 'rainbow collection' from Australia, I need to wark hard, do my job before thinking of anything else. 
 
 
 







I am going to miss Australia's beautiful blue sky, bright sunshine, my beautiful shop staffs and my family for a week though ...  Everytime I think of my city's weather, it reminds me of this BLACK OPAL LOOSE !!!
 



 
 
 
 
Until my return to Gold Coast at the end of March, please stay 'happy' my friends!!!!   (^^)
 
 
xxxx     Malayvone
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment