Friday, May 20, 2011

A trip to "Lightning Ridge"

Hello.


Have you ever heard about a town called "Lightning Ridge"?


Sure you"ll know the name if you're an opal admire....


"Lightning Ridge" is a well known place amongst tourists in Australia, because that is where you can only find precious Black opal!!!!!!!






We went there about 6 months ago and  it was an exciting trip.


5:00AM.... I had to wake up really early in the morning not only to avoid the traffic but also to get there before dark,because this trip takes about 12 hours straight.

As I drove further, scenery kept changing...


                      From a sunshine state to outback...


It was my first time to go "OUTBACK" so I was really impressed!!!
We hardly passed any other car, but there were mamy kangaroos and emues passed by.
 This is Australia....a big,big,big country!!!!


I will continue this story for you tomorrow...



To be continued.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment