Monday, March 4, 2013

☆ The beauty of hand ☆

 
 
 
 Hello (*^・ェ・)♪
 
 
It is sunny day in Gold coast ~
  

 
 
 
 
 I went to my favorite nail salon   ネイル のデコメ絵文字
 
  
Do you like nailing ?
 
 
My salon is
 
BELLEZAK Hair&Beauty  *きゃわたん* デコメ絵文字
 
 
Shop is like this...
 
 
  
 
 
 
  
 
They have a lovely doggy 
 
かわいい のデコメ絵文字  Mr.  Ben    かわいい のデコメ絵文字 
will welcome you!
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
Counselling with Nailist Yuka san
  
 
 
  
 
 
Very Cute ~
 
 
 
*きゃわたん* デコメ絵文字Elegant nail is my choice *きゃわたん* デコメ絵文字
 
 
 
 
 
 
 This is gel nails


Look at the red Bear on her nail !!!
   きゃわたん★~くま~ の画像きゃわたん★~くま~ の画像きゃわたん★~くま~ の画像

きゃわたん★~くま~ の画像きゃわたん★~くま~ の画像
 
 
o(*^▽^*)o~♪
 
 
 
 


 
 
Waiting for my nails dry.....
 
 
 
 
Finish !!!
 
 
 
 
 




  How pretty isn't it ?
 
Feel like decorating my nail
 
with our special one piece....☆
 
 
 
Now let me introduce our ring ~
 
 
 

 

 
↓ Please click here to see detail.

 
Solid Australian Boulder Opal Silver Ring


Also, we are welcome for semi-order designed jewellery!

Would you like your special one?

↓Please click here

 ☆ How to order your opal jewellery ☆
 


Have a lovely day ~



ネイル の画像

Ciao


xxx  Miyuki

No comments:

Post a Comment