Saturday, August 27, 2011

Best Crystal Opal, Ever!

Today, I would like to introduce you this fabulous crystal black opal.

(Solid Australain Black Opal [ODK2291], 3.52carat, $3,600 )
How bright it is!!

I would say, it has a collectable “ribbon pattern” with flashing gold, green, red and a little bit touch of blue colors.

Once it catches my eyes, I can’t look away from it and start to enjoy its beauty. To be honest, I've never seen a crystal opal as beauty as it.
 There are some opals which people call as “Crystal Opal”, like White Opal, Mexican Opal and Ethiopian Opal. But none of them have the beauty as nice as this crystal black opal. 

In my opinion, some particular environmental circumstances in Lightning Ridge, such as weather, land form, the stratum and history, would make crystal opal from this place so special. 

To see more detail, please contact us. 

Have a lovely weekend!!
Mayu  

No comments:

Post a Comment